Bathroom remodeling jobs can be cumbersome if you don’t go about it the right way. By using these steps, You can ensure that you will have a successful Bathroom Remodel
1. Planning- Your bathroom be a place of peace and relaxation. Its décor should complement your home’s design and meet your needs at the same time. Before you start your remodel with KBF Design Gallery, you should have an idea of what you want, and if it makes sense for your specific needs.
2. Setting Your Budget (And Sticking To It!)– The most important aspect that goes into finding and sticking to a budget is step 1—Planning! Think about what you want out of your bathroom, the style that appeals the most to you, and if this idea will fit within your budget. Keeping your plumbing in place can cut remodeling costs substantially, so try to decide if you can get what you want without moving around your toilet, bath tub and sink.
3. Know Your Layout- Like in step 2, knowing your layout can help make the most of your remodeling project. At KBF Design gallery, we can make your idea a reality no matter what your current set up may be. If you are unsure if your layout will suit your remodeling needs, give us a call! We would be glad to give you our expert opinion.
4. Choosing The Right Materials- Depending on the style you are going for, you will need different materials. We are here to help you choose the right materials for the job. Do you want a modern design? Or something a little more clean and traditional? We are experts in all aspects of Orlando bathroom remodeling.
5. Getting An Idea Of Your Needs– Sure, you can have a beautiful bathroom, but does it have enough storage? Is your tub big enough to bathe your children in? Do you need to make efforts to try to conserve water with your sink? All are important aspects to keep in mind when you are planning your bathroom remodeling project. The more you know what you want, the easier it is for us to give it to you.
6. Hire Professionals– Especially for something as sensitive as a remodeling job, hiring the best of the best is crucial. After all, you have to live with your bathroom as long as you live in your home—which is often times forever. Get it right the first time by consulting our industry experts.
At KBF Design Gallery we ask all the right questions so that your new bathroom turns out exactly the way you imagined it. Whether you vision a bathroom that is modern or traditional, bright and inviting or dimly lit and elegant, loaded with features or sleek and streamlined – our team will make your dreams a reality.
Over the past 23 years, we’ve worked with thousands of families, designing custom bathrooms to suit different lifestyles and personal style preferences.
Work with a company that understands the balance of form and function like no one else does.
We take the time to walk you through all of the options – from the big projects like your vanity cabinets, flooring and counter tops to the smaller selections like the fixtures, exhaust and decorative tile design to make sure you are armed with all the information to make the right decision.
Having your bathroom remodeled is one of the most popular home improvements to date. Everyone loves a beautiful bathroom, big or small. Not only does a new bathroom enhance the beauty of your home, it also raises your home value, and changes how you use that special room. A fresh new look with custom finishes and personal touches will brighten your home life and increase the overall value of your property.
A custom bathroom design is a big undertaking that should be trusted to a company that has the experience to make it all come together seamlessly. KBF Design Gallery has earned a reputation as Orlando’s most trusted in bathroom remodeling by taking the same approach time and time again: we listen to you! Take a tour of our portfolio to experience the KBF difference.
Call 407-830-7703 for a FREE consultation!