We’re hiring the best of the best to join our team.
KBF Design Gallery is a Design-to-Build interior design and remodeling firm that creates unique and innovative spaces tailored specifically for each of our clients. We specialize in kitchen, bathroom and whole-home remodels, and we offer turnkey service. Our firm is made up of collaborative, creative people working in a busy design environment. The professional team includes interior designers, space planners, project managers, skilled installers and craftsmen, and dedicated support staff, providing our clients with great interiors and an exceptional level of care throughout their remodeling journey.
We hire educated team members and believe in continuing their education as our firm grows – we are always learning and teaching. KBF offers salaries that are commensurate with experience, 401K plans, health and dental programs, and paid vacation time.
KBF is seeking professionals who are committed to our client-centric approach, have a passion for design and creating unique spaces, love to work as part of a team, and are looking to grow along with our firm. Does that describe you? Keep reading to learn about our current career opportunities!
Kitchen and Bathroom Design and Sales
Our sales and design team is growing! The Kitchen and Bathroom Design/Sales position is the first point of contact for potential clients and must exemplify our brand and our firm’s client-centric approach. We’re seeking an experienced, self-motivated, creative, and focused Kitchen and Bath Designer/Salesperson who is passionate about design and possesses a proven track record of closing sales along with kitchen/bath design success.
• 10 years of kitchen/bath design experience
• 5 years of kitchen/bath sales experience
• 5 years of 2020 Design Software experience (or similar software)
• Ability to handle multiple projects proficiently
• Ability to prioritize and work quickly and efficiently to execute design projects within deadlines
• Ability to travel to project locations to meet customers and trade partners
• Ability to perform site measurements
• Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
• Possess a proven track record in closing sales
• Possess highly-developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Proficient at MS Office including Word, Outlook and Excel
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
• Dependable and punctual
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to establish and foster strong client relationships
• Possess valid Florida Driver’s License
• Create and sell inspired, custom designs for kitchens, bathrooms and other interior residential spaces
• Develop relationships with prospective and existing customers
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Respond quickly to clients’ inquiries and resolve issues
• Work with walk-in clients to build relationships from point of sale to completion of job
• Meet with clients in their homes or the showroom
• Work well with project managers, tradesmen and vendors
• Guide clients through layout design, product selection, and installation process
• See project through to completion by visiting project site and being available to clients
• Stay up to date with design innovations, trends and products
• Collect deposits and payments from clients as required
This list of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.
Please click the link to apply for the Kitchen and Bath Design and Sales position on Indeed: https://indeedhi.re/38jdDEe