2022 OVIEDO HIGH SCHOOL INTERIOR DESIGN $1500 SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
Student applicant must be a senior who is graduating from Oviedo High School in May of 2022.
Student applicant must be starting his or her post-secondary education in Summer or Fall of 2022 and has been accepted to a 2- or 4-year university or college to pursue a degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or a related field.
Student applicant must possess a minimum of a 3.25 overall GPA and have taken (or are currently taking) at least one year of Interior Design education at Oviedo High School.
Download the scholarship information here: Scholarship Information Sheet
HOW TO APPLY
Each applicant must submit the following:
- The completed APPLICATION COVER SHEET
- A 200 to 400 (maximum) word message that explains what you love about interior design and/or why you have chosen to pursue an education and career in interior design
- One letter of recommendation from an administrator, coach, or teacher
- An official copy of your high school transcript reflecting your grades through the first semester of your senior year
- A copy of your official acceptance letter from the post-secondary institution you will be attending (applications will be accepted without this letter if it is not yet available)
The complete application consists of the Application Cover Sheet and all documentation as listed above. Applications that do not contain the Application Cover Sheet and all required documents will not be considered.
The complete application and all documentation must be submitted on or before March 25, 2022
All applications/documents must be sent via email to [email protected] and please use “OHS Scholarship Application” as the subject line of your email.
APPLICATION REVIEW AND AWARD ANNOUNCEMENT
All applications will be reviewed by the selection committee.
The award recipient will be announced in May of 2022.